Tuesday, September 06, 2005

He played against an Israeli Player - Who cares!!?!?!

I don't get it!! Why is Kuwait banning a young talented player from tennis because he played against an Israeli opponent!!! Who cares!!?!?!?!!

I was furious to hear about this whole incident and I could not believe how stupid this country has become.

Palestinians are negotiating / working / playing sports with the Israelis, yet for some outdated law, Kuwaiti players are not allowed to do so!!!!!
Is it because the tennis association is so worried about the Islamic parliament members making a big deal about this whole incident and potentially removing them from their seats!!!

Why should a young talented player be punished for the shallow minds of some people in his society!???!!

Should I be banned from working in Kuwait because during my college years I worked on a project with an Israeli!!!

I really think we should do something about this. We cannot just let this kid be a scapegoat for a society controlled by stupid, short minded individuals, by a law that does not consider today's realities, and by the shear selfishness of the Kuwaiti Tennis Association, who are simply worried about their positions!!!!!

2 comments:

Genderfucked Angel said...

Wow, and here I thought no one knew except for me!!

If you're talking about our dear Rabae, he'es back now!!!

We worked hard as a whole team to remove the ban, and finally after the GCC tournament in Kuwait for General Age Finals, we managed to reach their hearts of stone and by the U18 Tournament a few months ago, the ban was lifted. Join our site for more news on the guys if you're interested!

http://www.andusteam.net

sushiblue said...

Really glad to hear that !!!