Friday, October 07, 2005

Do your job right... You might get a ...

NOBEL PRIZE !!!

Although I believe this guy ( Mohammed El Baradei) did a great job as head of the IAEA to handle the various nuclear weapon related issues this year, he was still just doing his job!!!

It is not fair that he gets the Nobel prize while various less visible activists who are actually sacrificing their lives to spread peace do not get anything!!

He is of Arab descent and I am really proud that there is an Arab personality like him, but he just does not deserve it in my opinion. Whether he deserves it or not should not undermine what he has accomplished. He should become an inspiration to Arabs and I hope to see more people like him in the Arab world and can accomplish their dreams without the need to live abroad.

Wishful thinking!! I hope not.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You don't mention who it is you are talking about

sushiblue said...

Good point - I noticed that after posting...Its Mohammed El Baredei :) .. In my mind it was so obvious